I made out with my gf with her clothes on. her period is 10days late. i didn't came, only some pre cum in her vaginal area over her clothes. can she be pregnant?

to elaborate, her last 2 periods were on 18 may & 20 june. she had 2 late periods in the last 12 months. her cycle is around 30 days. she is 27. i was not wearing any condom n i didn't ejaculate but there was certainly some pre cum liquid. she was wearing her trousers all the time. R there any chance to be pregnant?

Yes, she can be pregnant. Firstly take a pregnancy test, if you get it positive then it confirms your pregnancy. If you want to end up it then you can take ru-486 pill or mtp kit to halt pregnancy. Both kits are 100% successful to terminate 9 weeks pregnancy.

When is the right time to take the pregnancy test considering we made out about 2 days ago?