My girlfriend and I have been dating for about three years and have only been having sex for about 2 weeks, I am 18 and she is 17. So say I try putting on the condom and accidentally tried it inside out because I wasn't paying much attention, so I just realized it right away and turned it around and put it on. What would be the chances of any precum getting on the condom that touched the head of my penis?(If any could before sex has even started) And if just a little bit would get on that condom, what would be the chances of my girlfriend getting pregnant? How worried should I be about this? Can you get pregnant from precum?

How worried you should be depends on a number of factors. But the timing of her cycle is very relevant.

1. On what date did it happen?
  2. What date did her last period start?
  3. What is her cycle length?

'try putting on the condom ... inside out'. That is not easy! However, inside out is better than nothing at all.

'I wasn't paying much attention'. Always take care!

'turned it around and put it on'. Never re-use a condom.

'What would be the chances of any precum getting on the condom that touched the head of my penis?'. A very good chance, if there was any.

'If any could before sex has even started'. Well, you obviously had an erection, so something must have started. It varies from person to person, but pre-cum can sometimes, and with some people, contain sperm. It most likely would anyway if you had not urinated since your last ejaculation, leaving residual semen in your urethra.

'if just a little bit would get on that condom, what would be the chances of my girlfriend getting pregnant?'. Even a little bit could get her pregnant. It only takes one sperm! But the chances are much reduced with 'a little bit'.

Well the inside out thing... I never actually put it on inside out, I just started to put it on and realized that it wasn't the right direction, then I turned it around. But with me not starting sex yet, saying there was some precum on my penis head, it couldn't be that much could it?

It doesn't have to be much. Just one sperm is needed - just that much! But timing is critical. You have not indicated the relevant dates.

Only you know how your body reacts, and what you had been doing.

It is uncertain just at what causes one person to always have sperm in their precum, and others not to. But if you had not urinated since your last ejaculation, residue semen would still probably be in your urethra, and so would mix with the precum. Otherwise, it depends how your body reacts to stimulation, and whether any sperm is released prior to ejaculation.

How long had you had an erection before you put the condom on? What stimulation had you experienced?

I don't like talking about high or low likelihood of pregnancy, except when trying to get pregnant. If pregnancy is not wanted, a 1 in 1000 likelihood is not much comfort if you happen to be the 1.

You may be ok. Some people do not become pregnant when they are trying to. Others become pregnant when using the pill! We are all very much the same, but all, oh so different.

What if the same thing happened to me, except my girlfriend took the plan b pill the day before and I could tell her period was coming?i

What if ... Did it? What dates? If she took plan b pill, then her period should have started within a few days, But how were you able to tell her period was coming? If her period did arrive, then the chances are she will not get pregnant.

Yes it takes only one sperm to fertilized an egg, but that sperm should be along with thousands of other sperm. In this case, if only a tiny amt of precum gets in the condom, its still unlikely because its not potent enough to fertilize an egg. Also, if you urinated before sex if theres a prior ejaculation then you should be worry free.

Now did she get pregnant? As this was posted a year ago