I went inside my girlfriend for 3 seconds on the 11th. I'm pretty sure there was no precum. Her period is late and usually starts on the 5th to 10th It's the 14th and I don't think its happened. She felt the symptoms of a period on the 6th without the blood. She has been exercising a lot lately and has been eating spicy foods unlike usual. What is the chance that the late period is because shes pregnant?

send help please :(

Health Guru
First of all are you talking about the 11 of December or when?
What dates exactly was her last 3 period she had and is she normally regular,

11th of December,
she is regular, her last three were on the 6th October, 7th November and 10th November

Health Guru
How can she of had one on the 7th of November and one on the 10th of November?
Going by the length of time between October an November she had a 31 day cycle meaning she would of be most fertile around the 22nd of November so when you had intercourse she shouldn't of been at a fertile stage although if she has been working out a lot more than normal them that can throw her cycle off and delay her period. If you don't want her to get pregnant then use a condom for any sexual contacts, even touching your penis if it has precum on then touching her vagina after has been known to cause pregnancy.

sorry, I typed it wrong, 6th September, 7th October, 10th November should be right

and also, we are now sure to be weary of the consequences and our mistake

so could she be pregnant now or is the period delayed by her change in actions?

Health Guru
There could be a couple of reasons why her period is late 1 being her change in activities an 2 being stress, even though what happened could lead to a very small chance of pregnancy I don't think she would be this time.

thank you very much, I'm relieved