What are your thoughts on that?

I think it would be whatever age you happen to be when you are seriously enjoying it. 

The way I see it, If I'm still sucking breath and have not assumed room temperature I'm in the prime of my life.

If I ever thought the best was behind me, I'd never be able to get out of bed. It's all good.

I can change that attitude in about 1 hr. Come work with me for just 1 hr and I do believe you will see life in a different way.
Prime... Right now. I'm 39 and I have enough financial stability that I can enjoy life without stressing over the bills. I have a great job that allows me time to live and yet work hard enough to be happy with myself at the end of the day. Knowing I did my work and earned my way is important.
When my quality of life start to erode, then I will probably find some other pasture that is just as green, but for now, all I see is large green pasture ready for me to roll around in. :D
Sheldon

Good question. I've spent some time thinking about this and have narrowed it down to the following possibilities: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97, 101, 103, and maybe 107.

1. At first I was thinking 39, as 40 is not living up to my expectations. But I trying to think of 40 as being a character builder and 41 will be fun and games again!!!

Well honestly life began at 40 for me. So that makes me 2 now. I guess that explains why some people say "stop acting like a 2 yr. old."

Prolly sometime in one's 40's

:LOL:
You forgot 1. :P
I think it starts in your mid-30's. Hopefully things just keep getting better and better and better as you age.

Prime of my life is now, I'm 38. I'm in better shape physically and financially than I have ever been. I have a nice career which challenges me and I have other career paths I can take when I'm bored with this one. I'm happy these days.

Hmmmm..how bout 20?

If I ever get there, I'll send you a postcard.

Any day above ground is a good one for me.

Hmmmm..how bout 20?
got to be no less than 21, i can buy/drink a beer