What are the best perks you had on a job?

My wife.

That's about it.

Beer is superior to anything else.

Off at noon every Friday for the past 10 years!

Designing and detailing my home remodeling projects three dimensionally.

They paid for a large portion of my college education and I worked with a bunch of great friends. I really miss that job. :(

i worked at a DQ on the boardwalk. i took quarts of that stuff home with me every night when we'd clean out the machine.

My wife. That's about it.
That's so sweet :pinklove: In my job: No fines. Plus they paid for 1/2 of my Masters degree. They also pay my ALA dues. Plus, about once a year our current Director grills Turkeys for staff lunches. He's retiring in June. I'm really going to miss him :(

FREE cable, internet and cheap VOIP phone.

Employee discount at the shop.

Everything about it.

Every Christmas we have a party with an open bar. We get amazing gifts - this year totalling more than $1000. Last yr we got $1000 cash, big party paid for, Gift Cards...

This sumer they are sending us all to Toronto for a big 10th Anniversary party to Ontario Place...

As long as I work 40 hrs per week I can schedule my own day around the amout of work that needs to be done...

A key to the gym! :| :P

free soda and many times free beer after work,

Worked as an IG for the NY Army National Guard

Made up my own schedule and went to various places statewide simply on my say so. Wrote reports, Congressional Inquiries and a host of other work at the state commissioner level

Best perk ever: Flew back from Canada on an Army C 12 (Twin Beech) for the last leg I was the only passenger in the "corporate plane". I will never see or have that opportunity ever again.

Signing my own paycheck.

oh, just living off of other taxpayers is a big perk for me......thanks!

:wiggle: