Figured we could expand this even more....

I'm not even sure what I learned last week

There is a reason major decisions take a long time. When you get talked into them they before you are ready they can make your life difficult for a long long time.

1. Stealing mail is a felony
2. Frogs don't bounce
3. Fireworks are illegal in many cities and townships
4. It is easy to trick old people out of their savings
5. The sound of laughter and the warmth of loving people can get me through any trials and tribulations that life may give me. aka OL has a nice a$$.

I don't appreciate your lack of sincerity in this thread. :?
oh and # 5 should have been put in the middle of your list for a better effect... :P

Don't EVAH try to by a Hoola-Hoop during Christmas time. They're, and I quote 'out of season', says the scrubby little worker at toys R us.

The rest of the decade is a blur.

I'm with TriBob. The weekly posts take me hours to think on. (notice I don't do them weekly as my brain freezes and depression sets in when I realize I've learned nothing)

2. Frogs don't bounce
They don't? I guess maybe now's a good time to stop that experiment then. I learned that if you add "bless her heart" to the end of of sentence, you can get away with anything. For instance, if Runner X had said "OL has a nice a$$, bless her heart.", no one would think he was a sexist cinghale.

How dare you challenge my sincerity! You know NOTHING about what I've been through or how difficult a fireworks habit is to break. And people are so cruel and insensitive to those that suffer from a 15 pack of Black Cats a day addiction that I don't need to get more of that abuse from you while I post about running related topics. Of course, the financial gains I have received from the occupants of Whispering Pines and Shady Oaks has helped to ease the sting a little. But my point is that I am trying to open up because I know that there are others out there just like me that are looking for a beacon of light in the darkness of mail theft and Roman Candle addiction. So please don't judge these burdens that I carry every single day.
ps - Frogs ARE flammable
pss - In the middle would have been better
psss - I couldn't come up with a clever way to work in OL's posterior into this one

I've learned that the psychopathology of other humans fascinates me more and more as I get older.

First- I am not at fault for your fireCRACKer ADDICTION, so don't be making me care OPRAH
Second- I think you have more than overworked OL posterior (please add obligatory naughty-naughty smiley)

A whole decade? Only seemed like ten years to me.

Bam, there's no such thing as an overworked posterior.
X, why do you hate the Romans? Now I KNOW what's in those boxes in your basement. You weren't kidding when you said it could make for an "explosive" encounter.

Frogs don't bounce Frogs ARE flammable
HEY!!! i do not want to know how you found the things out!

I'm not 26 anymore.

How's that? That took some thinking.

The manner in which people treat those in service industries reveals a lot about their character.

Don't ever say never; you'll end up owing someone $20.00.

Never put off making changes; you can live a lot more simply than you may have thought possible.

Usually people who seem to scarily perfect are psychopaths.

Give me time, there's more eventually.