What is yours? I just checked and mine is down to 48 bpm. When I started out in 4/02, it was around 62. The lowest I have ever had was a 41 when I was a senior in HS. The nurse had freaked out a little. 8O

When I checked it during the Maintain Campaign it was 48 but that was after walking around the grocery store. Seems a little low after being active.

A little over a year ago when I first got my HRM, it was 52 first thing in the morning.

40 normallly.

I have gotten it down to 36.

omega --->:duh: <---rtpd "Hey! Are you breathing in there?!"
Holy heartbeat Batman! That's low! Mine's down around 47.

You better not eat any pretzels unsupervised!

Right now its around 45. Lowest measured was 38.

BP yesterday was 90/60.

Right now its around 45. Lowest measured was 38. BP yesterday was 90/60.
Same goes for you! omega --->:duh:<---Cappy

I have to sign a waiver that I am athletic when I give blood because I always measure so low that normallly they wont take my blood.

depends on how much I'm running...If I'm running a lot it will be in the low to mid-40s (i.e. 42-44)...when not running so much it will range from about 46-52... I don't ever recall a reading below 42 however...

---
megawill

For some reason I've always had a high resting HR. Unbelieveably low BP (80/43), but a high HR. :shrug:
Right now it's in the 58 bpm range.

Mine is about 50bpm.

Women have a higher resting heart beat than men - typcially 10-15 bpm. Also a warmer climate = higher resting heart beat.

Yeah, but even when I lived in the frigid north (Brookings, South Dakota) it was still higher than what I thought it "should" be. I've always blamed it on my asthma, having to work to breathe both in and out. But I've not gotten any validation on that point.