Hi Everyone!

So I am really confused and could use some help! We are TTC after 2 miscarriages in the last 6 months (six weeks and three months). We have always conceived right away, but I am confused. So here goes, my period was on March 14th, on the 29th and 30th I spotted. I was maybe thinking ovulation bleeding, but I have never had that before and I usually don't ovulate at 14 days, usually more like 18-22 days. So, three days ago (April 5th), I had cramps. I was thinking implantation. Then today, I spotted (just a bit and dark brown). I tested this morning and it was negative, but I'm not supposed to get my period for another 3-6 days. I'm not really sure about my cycle anymore, because I only have had 1 period since the last miscarriage and I was 3 months so I hadn't had one in a while. Can implantation last 4 days? Has anyone had implantation cramping and then days later spotting? I didn't have any implantation bleeding with the last two pregs, so not sure. Waiting is terrible, we want a baby so bad!

Ali

hi there Ali i am guess in you about a 30 day cycle

which means Your Projected Ovulation Date: 03/28/2010 so with what you said you had spotting around this date then it could have been ovulation

and you said you had dark brown spotting today if you do have a fertilized egg it might just have been implanting , or it could just be old blood being released

the Earliest HPT Date: Fri Apr 9, 2010

Pregnancy Test Earliest Use* in relation to next period
Answer Quick & Simple® 4 days before
Clearblue® easy 4 days before
Rite Aid One Step Pregnancy Test 4 days before
e.p.t. Certainty® 1-Step Pregnancy Test Start day
First Response® Early Result Pregnancy Test Start day

Hope this help you out a bit

can i ask when is you next EDD for your period?

Thank you so much for all of the info!! I'm not really sure when I should get my period. My cycle used to be about 30 or 31 days, I think. The first loss I had was in October and then I got pregnant again without a period in between. Then I was 3 months pregnant when I lost the second one and it took almost two months for my period to come back. So, this is the first one since September. Crazy, I know but I'm not really sure how long it should be.

I appreciate all of the info, it is weird because I have never had ovulation or implantation spotting before.

i am also on the wait to see if my period arrives my Cd's are short that you my average is 26 days i am due on Tuesday and i also think i am preggers i went on a site to try to predict your next flow if it arrives and they keep coming back saying According to our calculations....

Your next period should begin on Wed, Apr 14

mine is due on Tuesday the 13th but i had unprotected on my fertile days so fingers crossed if i am i will carrying a December baby

We might be having twins! Just kidding, all of the luck in the world to you. Waiting is so hard! Wait to get a positive test, wait to get blood results, wait to see the doctor, wait to get an ultrasound....the whole thing is hard and I am not very patient.

Mee too it is hard to wait till Tuesday and that is 4 days away for me it fells like an eternity think i will have to keep meself busy haha i am sure my 3 children will be able to do that as long as i dont sit for to long hehe

I tested negative today. I realize it is early, but I thought I had implantation on Monday the 5th because of cramps. But, it I just had implantation bleeding yesterday the 8th, when can I test accurately?

depending how fast your body produces you hormones i would say take another test on the just b4 you Edd of your period the day or just b4 or just after Good Luck it is only a few 2 days away from my EDD period day i just found my stomach cant handle the smell of fried eggs cooking and i had a slight nose bleed to day it wasn't gushing out it was just went it to wipe my nose i found tiny specks of blood on my tissue

I got me a POSITIVE HPT today How have you got on????

Congrats!! I am happy for you! Nothing yet, but I'm not supposed to get my period for another two days. Fingers crossed..

fingers Xed for you .... mine was to arrive today to be in full flow