hey, right so, my periods are normally every 28-30 days, to be honest it has never gotten to the 30day mark but im giving it time, anyways, my last period was the 26th march and so 30 days from that would be the 25th april, and todays date is the 5th nearly 6th may, so my period is atleast 10days late! at first i felt as if my period was going to start but it just didnt and now i have sore boobs, they are not trmedesly sore but if are touched especially hit again or rubbed again they are very noticably sore, i also recenlty for the past 2 days have thought i have been needing to use the toilet more often and have been having lowerbackaces but i am known to have sore backsso i dont know if that is anything to do with anything. anyway i took a test last last saturday and it was negative, but in october i found out i was pregnant 2 weeks after my period was due but when i took a tests they were all very faint lines but were indeed positive!i then later on had a mc, but my point from that was that at 2 weeks past my period due date i had faint lines when taking a pregnancy test so would that be a reason now for having a negative aft only a week bcause my hcg levels would be low? i was just wonderinif anyone could give me their thought a opinions? i am taking a test on sat, but wanted to know what people thought about this!! i would really appreciate any replys =] x

Hi there have you had a faint positive .....

by my calculations if you are pregnant then you will be 5weeks 5 days that is using this web site

http://www.pregnology.com/due-date.php?o1=1&cycle=28&month=3&day=26&year=2010&omonth=1&oday=01&oyear=2010

So your HPT should be either a positive or a negative if faint it is a def. pregnancy it could just be that your urine was diluted .... did you use your FMU (first morning urine)

thankyou for your relply! and no i didnt, so that could be the cause! i am going to take another at the weekend when i get payed, i will use my FMU to make sure and let you know the result! x