me and my boyfriend had an unprotected sex last month. my period still came but it is four days delayed, because it must be march8 but i start bleeding on march 11 so im 4 days delayed. On my first two days it was red and just like my normal menstruation but on my third and fouth day it becomes brown and it was little,am i you pregnant?.. im wondering if its an implantation bleeding? i didnt have a pregnancy test yet.. but i don have any symptoms of pregnancy except that sometimes i felt some dizziness.. pls. help me,,, i dont know if im pregnant or not.. i dont know if this is a menstruation blood or implantation bleeding.. am so confused.. im on my 4th day of bleeding now,, and it is not as heavy as compared to my 1st and second day of bleeding... pls. answer.. thanks!!!

I had this sorta bleeding but i was 3-4 days early i haven't had a period this month i am not to sure if i was expecting it yesterday (15) or i am expecting it next week the (22) i am on the clock 28 days give and take a day or too all i have been having is lots and lots of clear discharge... i have been taking folic acid Just in case i have got a little me growing inside of me just to be safe.

Can i ask how old you are?? some times our period chop and change and they will correct them selves I would just sit back and wait for another 28-29 days or when every your cycle is due to begin and see if it Aunt Flow arrives being that you said you don't have any symptoms but in saying that some woman girls don't start feeling symptoms till about 6-8 weeks pregnant

im only 20yrs. old.. im really confused.. i had my period( i didnt know if its really a menstrual period, but it is not as heavy as my last period last month feb14) this time only took 2days from march11-12,it is color red.. but in march13 the blood becomes very little amount and it was dark brown, in march 14 it continues to be dark brown.. but in march 15, 16 and today 17 it becomes light brown and it is very little amount.. i dont know if this is implantation bleeding bcoz what i have read on the internet was, the implantation occurs 1 week b4 your expected perid.. but in my case.. it came late.. bcoz i suppose to heve my period on march8.. but i start to bleed(the red blood for 2days) from march 11-12, so the blood is 3 days late,, so im really confused.. i dont know if im pregnant or not(hopefully).. the symptoms that im experiencing is a little and occasional dizziness in the afternoon, and sometimes cramps on my stomach but it is very little pain.. pls. help me.. i dont take pregnancy test because im really scared (if it turned to be positive).. pls. help.. tnx..

Hi Again new223 so you last full menstrual period was on the 14th of feb YES??? and i am guessing you have a 28days cycle and do you know the days last month when you had sex??? Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from Thursday, February 25, 2010 to Tuesday, March 2, 2010. so if you had sex during these days and he if ejaculate inside you then you could be pregnant my advise Dont stress yourself out and try not to think about it to much as i said i am going through the same tying and i have got spotting now when i wipe from going to the toilet In two weeks time take a test and see what you result is

Hopefully this helps you out a bit

will let you know how i get on

ok i have changed my mind i just did the calculations and i think you should take a test cause if you did have sex around that time that will make you 4 weeks if it is neg wait 2 weeks do another one and if that is negative and you are still feeling pregnant go and see your doctor but if you feel pregnant and have start taking some folic acid tablets
Let me know how you get on

Thank you for your advise but im really scared to have a pregnancy test(if it will turn out to be positive) i dont know what to do if i will know that im really pregnant,, maybe i will have an abortion.. so i hope im NOT pregnant..

about your question,,, .. we had an unprotected sex last feb.26 and he did not ejaculate inside me...
my cycle is usually 25days...

i just have another question...
my period every month starts in different dates, i have to subtract 5 days or sometimes 6days every month.. like this.. the dates of my periods are as follows:
Dec.26,2009 up to dec30,2009
Jan.20,2010 up to jan24,2010
Feb.14,2010 up to Feb.18,2010

is this normal??
i dont know if this is one of the reason why im so paranoid now.. that im pregnant or not? or just late...
i really dont know..

this month i had it on march11(which is right for my period to come because feb14+25days= march11) but what bothers me is that
my average period as you can see was 5days,hats the maximum and the minimum that i have experienced sometimes was 3days....
now its my first time to only have 2days red, after that dark and light brown blood for 5days.. i dont know if its implantation bleeding or not... or if this is because im stressed for the last 2 weeks because of so many projects for school.. please help.. tnx!

it sound normal to me but please take a test and just see what the out come is then you we can go from there as to what to do next

thanks again for your reply...

by the way,what do you think is the best time to have a home pregnancy test??

hi hunniechild..
also read this please..

as of march21-march23(today) im having a clear with light yellow discharge... what does this mean? am i pregnant?
i just want to add that yestreday and today,,, i didnt felt any dizziness... pls. help me.. im really confused...

OK to help you with the discharge .. does it smell?? like a you haven't showered ? is your vagina itchy ??

with your HPT i would say to take a test next week will be a good time but i think it will be a negative and you bleeding sounds like a menstrual period some time Aunt flow arrives a few days early and some time a few days late but try the long waiting game till next Wednesday and take a test using your early morning urine ...

you can try on on the 31st of march or the and or the 7th of April to get you results

the discharge doesnt have any smell.. and i dont experience any itchness..

there is someone who reply on my other post.. and she said that she thinks,, this dscharge could be due to my ovulation...

i just want to ask what is ovulation? and does having 'ovulation" means that i can be pregnant? pls. help me.. thanks...

maybe i will have a pregnancy test nxt week...

i will wait for your reply..

Sorry for the late reply i have been busy this week so i am back on track

Ovulation is where your "egg" is released from from you ovum and travels down you fallopian tube and if fertilised it implants it self deep into you uterus

So No ovulation does not mean you are pregnant you need one egg and one sperm to make a baby

hope this helps will find some more infomation for you in my next post to explain ovulation for you

:-D

Ovulation is one part of the female menstrual cycle whereby a mature ovarian follicle (part of the ovary) discharges an egg (also known as an ovum, oocyte, or female gamete). It is during this process that the egg travels down the fallopian tube where it may be met by a sperm and become fertilized. when not fertilized then we pass it through discharge and we get out period shortly after usually 1-2 days later

The process usually occurs between the 10th and 19th day into the menstrual cycle, and this is the time where humans are most fertile.

thanks for your reply..

i had a pregnancy test a while ago..

and the result is negative...

could this be accurate?? i woke up this day at 12:15pm, and then i went to bathroom to have my "first urine" this day... could this affect the result of the test??? because i woke up late?!

should the test be done only in the morning??

pls. reply...