i had unprotected sex on the 17th of may. i have some pregnancy symptoms, like my boobs are sore. stomach pain and cramping, headaches/dizziness/fainting. craving a lot of food, and always eating. getting a little fat, gaining a little weight. i'm always going to the bathroom to pee. vomiting.. and & i feel really sick in the mornings. i took two pregnancy tests so far but, both came out negative, but it was kinna faint and blurry so i'm not sure if i took the test right... i didn't have my period yet in this month (june) i was wondering if there's a possible chance i could be pregnant. & one last thing, just today (june 07) i started to bleed a little like a light pinkish color and had light brown spotting. i was told that this is another sign of pregnancy... can anyone help me? PLEASE, i'm really scared & worried. and i'm too young to be pregnant & have a baby... :'(

when was you last period .. a full 5-7 day period and how many day cycle are you 25-27-30 b4 you next period arrives ?

i'm not to sure when my last period was, but i know that it didn't last that long. but i think i should be getting my period soon, im just getting scared cause of this pinkish blood & brown discharge. i usually get this the day before i start my period, but it stopped & i still didn't get my period. & thats what made me more worried, do you think its to early to take another pregnancy test ?

Hi there just wondering if you period has arrived or not ?

no, i didn't get my period yet.. so I'm getting a little worried.

Have to taken a test using you FMU?

whats FMU ?

Sorry about that First Morning Urine ... (FMU)

no, it's okay. & yes i did. the first test i took was to early. the second test i took was during evening time but i took it like a couple days before my period was due. my period didn't come, so i took a test this morning. but it came back negative.. so idk, but i still feel pregnant. & if i am pregnant, i would be 5 weeks already. all the test i took came out negative,

but i'm also wondering if i should just go to the doctors to get a blood test. but i have a pediatrician as my doctor since i'm only 14 so i was wondering if they would give me a blood test or no ?

thanks so much for your help, i appreciate it (:

usualy when you are 5 weeks plus a pregnancy test is 98-99% correct but there is the at 2% chance that is wrong ... being you are only 4 i suggest that if you are really worried Go to your doctor cause they can help you a lot more that wheat i can, i think that if you have got a negative then you have got irregular period

i don't have irregular periods though, & i realized that i screwed up all my tests that i took.. i didn't follow a direction. so i might take another test with following the correct directions. but do you know if pediatricians give blood tests ? cause that's the only kind of doctor i have.. so yea..

*CORRECTION* i don't have irregular periods though, & i realized that i messed up all my tests that i took.. i didn't follow a direction. so i might take another test with following the correct directions. but do you know if pediatricians give blood tests ? cause that's the only kind of doctor i have.. so yea..

yess that can also give you a false reading, have you retested???

no, not yet. i was thinking that i should just see my doctor to get a blood test.. but idk if they will give me a blood test

Some doctors preferr the positive bloods but i am not sure about your health system as i am in Nz and our doctors dont like pricking you unless you really need it but i am sure if you ask for one you may get it but try another test the best way to test is collecting a sample of you mid urine eg letting a small amount go the collect the urine in the middle and letting the rest go and then putting your dip stick in you urine for about 7-10 second i think is the usual time frame for HPT usually the first morning one is the most accurate cause it has the most hormones in you urine to pick up and give you a positive result,

But if you do get a negitive go in and see you Gp and ask for another test and if they get a negitive then it will be a negitive cause the ones at the Doctor are the most sensetive as long as you have not had to much to drink usually a morning appointment is the best to get,

Look fwd to hearing from you about what your results are

Hear from you then