Hi- My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for over a month now. We usually play it safe and use condoms for protection, but this month, on the 11th, we had unprotected sex. I got my period the third, and my period ended on the 10th. My cycle is typically 30 days, and my periods last 8 to 9 days. On the 11th, he did pull out before he finished, and I am sure of that. However, I do know that pre-ejaculate may contain sperm. Today, the 21st, we decided to have sex again. I've been kind of paranoid about pregnancy ever since our unproteted sex, but I haven't worried too badly. Shortly after we began today, we realized there was some blood and realized it was from me. When I checked, there was a small amount of blood on my underwear and he had blood under his fingernails from what I assume was from fingering me beforehand. I'm now worried about the chance of that being implantation bleeding, but I'm mostly sure it was from the sex. I haven't bled any since, and the only blood we did find was bright red in color. Do you think my chances of being pregnant are much to worry about? Mind you, we had sex the day after my period ended, and he pulled out. Keep in mind my 30 day cycles. Please help.

Well you could never be to careful im sure that there is a pretty good chance that u might become pregnant.