me and my bf we started having sex... and my periods are like every 25-29 days apart... i had my last period august 3rd... and around the 13-15 my bf pulled out and cummed on my stomach like quite a few times and cummed in me once... when he cummed in me i was riding him... what are my chances?

I don't care if you were standing on your head while you were having unprotected sex, your chances are real good that you could be pregnant. With the dates that you provided, you could have been ovulating, which increases your chance of pregnancy 100%

What about a condom? Hmmmm?

i had unprotected sex with this guy and after i asked if he cumed in my and he said no but there is also "precum" and this happen with arousal. it confains more spurm then actual cum ....i think that i may be pregnant because of that and im going to take a pregnancy test 14 days after i had sex... you should look up the pregnancy symptomes just in case and if you are experiencing most of them then you should take a pregnancy test... but the thing is that it can show up negatative and you can still have the symptomes ... your best bet is to got to a doctor!!