Me and my boyfriend were having sex and he ejaculated inside me because the condom had split but we didnt know until it was to late.It was the after my period had finished. that was on the 18th of this month but i just want to know what are my chances of being pregnant.

Your chances of being pregnant are pretty good. I would wait until you have skipped your period, and take a test. The first response test usually will tell you even up to 5 days before your first missed period.
I would make absolutely sure you get prenatal care, vitamins, etc, and take good care of yourself, because it is possible that you have a little baby beginning inside.

Blessings,
Hizgrace

hi thankyou so much for helping me :-D still abit confused someone else commented and said '' theres always a chance of getting pregnant when he ejaculates inside but doing it 1 day after youve finished your period means theres probably only a slim chance of being pregnant''

I dont no anything about how to get prenatal care i know you have to have scans and dont eat certain foods or smoke or drink alcohol but how do i go about arranging scans?

:-D

I will tell you what happened to me.....I got pregnant the day I finished my cycle and on birth control, anytime you decide to have sex without a condom and birth control there will always be a risk of getting pregnant.