This guy and I had sex for the first time and the condom completely broke, he pulled out immediately, and he did not ejaculate in me. We hadn t been doing it for more than a minute or two. I got my period the next day. He had gone pee multiple times before which I know can wash out any leftover sperm from his last ejaculation. So is it likely that I m pregnant? It s been more than a week and I couldn t get a plan B pill. My boobs have been feeling pretty sore But I m also close to when I should be ovulating and I ve seen mucous like that around this time before but I m still scared. I know I m stupid for doing it, and i regret it and i know I will not be doing it again anytime soon. So do you think I should be worrying over this or will I be ok?

HI Mayap902 I'M a girl like you I'V got to say this to you IF you are NOT PREGNANT YOU WILL BE A VARY LUCKEY GIRL this time around ... PLESAE don't play around like that .. You sound like a girl that has seen the DANGERS of having sex .. Know I'M not getting on your ( ### ) but you need to hold on until you 2 get Marryed then if you want to do it then you can do it all day long if you want to ... BUT you did ask a QUESTION and YES you can get VARY PREGNANT the vary first time you have sex there is a 50% chance you are and a 50% chance you are NOT I know that dose not sound good coming from a GIRL that you don't even know but the truth is the truth and I know that this was not vary GENTL coming FROM me I'M closing From Miss SAM in Southeast ,GA PS and I AM ( NOT A DOCTOR ) PPS and yes I am over 21yr OLD 07/25/2015 @5:15 PM EST