I'm 16, and my boyfriend fingered me for the first time (the 12th of june), before hand though I did give him a hj for the first time, he didn't cum, and he did precum, but It was when he got me to try it with my mouth and sucked it all off, he went at himself some more, but NEVER came. He fingered me for about 30 seconds if that and went to go wash his hands just in case and he fingered me again.

What is the chance of me being pregnant??

I was due for my period on the 18th (yesterday) but my periods are often irregular, I'm freaking out and worried, and that often causes it to be late I know. This is also the first month i havent been doing extreme exercising and stuff for softball, I'm worried. I have all the symptoms I usually have before my period, but I heard that period symptoms could also be pregnancy symptoms.

My period has not started as of yet.

i herd that if you worry yourself or think about it too much that you just wont get your period.. I know its hard but if you try to relax and not think about it as much your period should come in time.. if its not here by the end of the month than I would advise you take a test but for the meantime try and relax! Best of wishes!

Thanks, just the fact that the symptoms I usually get before my period are similiar to normal pregnancy symptoms in the beginning are whats making me freak... cramps and sore breasts.

STARTED MY PERIOD!!! 2 days late, probably from stress. BUT THANK YOU GOD!