to balance the frivolousness (word?) of my Christmas 'wants' thread...

i'm happy that i have great parents that are interested in me and care about what i do. i have a girlfriend (future wife i suppose) that loves me, and her family is pretty cool albeit quirky. i've got health, a job, and a happy outlook on life. and a goofy brother that takes most of the heat so that i don't have to (not that he does it for my benefit - he's just better at getting in trouble then I).

:) you.go.

I'm thankful for great family & friends, having a job that I actually like, and very thankful for my health.

My wife of 12.5 years, and my daughter of 18 months.

My wife who has put up with me for 51 years. Our 233 year old house that has been an adventure for 49 years. A job I love and several I loved before this one. My health. Oh yeah a couple rug rats, now grown.

my health and good friends and a cute fat kitty.

Family, a good life, health, happiness and a decent job.

MW
My slim grasp on reality..

my new cell phone

I've joined 'them'

I fired Verizon yesterday :thumbsup:

The children, the boyfriend, the dad, the child support/alimony, the relative capacity to attend college, being this [ ] close to divorce, and chocolate. Depending on the day, the order may vary slightly. ;)

I'm thankful that my husband has a great job and that my son is healthy and intelligent--although he may not always use it

My parents are still alive and doing ok.

My pets are all healthy. We live in a great, free, safe nation with plenty to eat and warm places to sleep.

I feel bad because my personal mind is in too much turmoil to be as thankful as I should be.

aside from the obvious....family etc. This year I am thankful for the ability of my son's teacher.

My Family, Friends, and my Beautiful Wife (mrsbill).... 8)