My friend told me about oxygen therapy. Her mother has some heart problem and they think that oxygen therapy is very good therapy for many diseases. I didn’t ask them when and why is oxygen therapy used. So, please, can somebody tell me what can be treated with oxygen therapy?

As I know, there are many benefits of oxygen therapy. Long-term oxygen therapy is given to people with heart failure who have low levels of oxygen in their blood. Also many people use it for chronic lung conditions. Somewhere I read that you can treat with oxygen therapy herpes, hepatitis or even cancer.

I had no idea oxygen therapy could be so useful for a heart condition. I have frequented many oxygen bars, and really enjoy the benefits I get from them. I am curious, does anyone know if it is possible to have some kind of set up for home use? I think it would be great to have something like this.
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed