My father is diagnosed with lung cancer and I’m curious whether the lung cancer can be treated? I think he’s diagnosed with lung cancer stage 2 and what he can expect in the future. He really looks bad is without appetite and I wonder can lung cancer be treated and if so what is the lung cancer treatment.

Well you haven’t mentioned but I suppose that your dad is already scheduled for a surgery for his lung cancer is of stage 2 meaning that the cancer has not yet spread to other organs it is concentrated to the lung and what is most possibly he’ll have a surgery followed by chemo or radio therapy which was my case. I had lung cancer surgery two years ago and went through chemotherapy which is not a pleasant experience but it can help for chemo is about to kill those cancer cells. Of course there’re these ugly short term chemo side effects such as hair loss, nausea, vomiting and so on but there’re chances for the lung cancer to be treated. And as for the lung cancer surgery I had surgical resection of the cancer meaning that my cancer haven’t spread beyond the lung so my cancer was simply cut away. I don’t know how severe your condition is but in the severe lung cancer condition I think usually is performed thoracotomy –which demands opening of the chest wall in order to perform surgical procedure.