Hi! I have a TMJ problem. My friend recommended me that I seek a chiropractor. As I know, chiropractic therapy is very useful in problems with neck and back. Is there any chiropractic technique for tmj? Please, tell me your experience with chiropractic treatment because I’m not sure that it’s safe. Thanks!

First you need to know that there are various types of chiropractic treatment methods recommended for treating TMJ problems. But I can’t tell you that any of them are totally effective. I heard from many people that their condition was improved thanks to chiropractic, but also I know some people who didn’t be satisfied with it. Consult with your doctor and chiropractor what will be the best method for you.

Hello Everyone,

I've had both good and bad experiences with chiropractic treatment. Some was super helpful, and super painful for me. The moral of the story: Go to a real chiropractor, and not a high-volume one.

I actually just wrote a blog post about it on my TMD blog: ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,

Kevin