I am 23 years old, when I was 19 I had an ectopic pregnancy and had my right tube removed. My and my husband have been trying ever since to conceive again. We have had no luck :( I just want to know if anyone has ever became pregnant after an ectopic pregnancy? Im starting to lose hope and feel like I will never have a child of my own. Any advice is great, thank you for reading :)

Hi J,

You can become pregnant after an ectopic.  You still have an intact tube, but...

See a fertility specialist.  Sometimes, the cause of the ectopic pregnancy is due to an infection OR scarring of the fallopian tube.  If the other tube is clear, there should be no problem conceiving.

There are options, regardless.  In-Vitro fertilization can be used even if both tubes are damaged.

Both of you should see the fertility specialist.  You can expect a full physical and internal exam, including blood work.  Your husband can expect a sperm count.

Don't give up.  Sometimes, for unexplained reasons, once a couple "gives up," maybe due to adoption, etc., and relaxes, they find themselves pregnant.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for your advice, I will definitely look into it.