can you get pegnant if you had both fallopian tubes removed?

I HAVE NO TUBES AND I HAVE NOT FELL PREGNANT
DOCTORS SAID ITS LIKE A 1% CHANCE TO FALL

That gives us hope! WOW pregnant with no tubes, the human body is a miraculous piece of work, I often hear stories of women getting preg naturally that are diagnosed infertile, I hope it happens to me. I had one removed two years ago due to a ruptured ectopic, and i just found out the other is blocked. I am so devastated, the only thing left is IVF, am on a waiting list. It seems like a never ending road, but thanks to you guys it makes it easier, you give us hope. Thanks

ANne

Ok just listen, my stomach has gotten bigger (just my belly),
and I have felt movement alot. No one would believe me because
I had my fallopian tubes removed along with one ovary. My husband
thought it couldn't be, but he was able to feel something too twice.
I had a horrible pain on the side where my ovary is, and went to
the ER. The doctor wouldn't consider the idea that I might be pregnant
because of my past operation. But the movement is so much that
it was hard to sleep one night. I have an ob appointment this friday.
I am going to insist they give me an ultrasound to prove me wrong.
I don't know what else to do. No IVF (just to be clear). I feel so anxious
it's all I can think about.

Guest wrote:

Yes I just found out that i am pregnant and i also have no fallopian tubes and one disfunctioal ovary!!!!! it is possible my last tube was removed 6mths ago. A MIRACLE!!!!!!!

I AM SOOO RELIEVED... I TRUST IN GOD, BUT IT HELPS TO TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE THAT IT HAS HAPPEN TO< I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! THAT IS THE TRUE WORK OF GOD...

Those of you who profess to be pregnant after loosing both your tubes. Come back and and tell us more of your pregnancy. This is a one in a million chance of ever happening. Those of us who yearn to be pregnant and are told that we a 1% chance are truly desperate! So dont leave us hanging.

It's just really hard for me to believe that you are really being honest. If you are than why is not more being said?

THANK YOU!! I have requested anyone to contact me, I KNOW God gives miracles, or I would not have my daughter now after 5 miscarriges, but It is nice to talk to people, and hear there stories...

I came across this site in error. I am 42 years old. I had my first daughter 12 years ago. I have had three eptopics over the last three years which has devastated me and still does so much. Although I am blessed to have my lovely daugther I yearn to see her fight and play with siblings as I did. IVF at my age is less than a 15% success rate. Reading your stories gave me a tingle and hope. I have dreams that it would be nice if somehow I could naturally fall pregnant. Your stories bring my dream closer to reality. Good luck to all you ladies as well as myself in our quest. Never give up hope.

I had my final tube removed christmas %-) 2007. I was meant to come on my period (which is always on time) about 7 days ago. I have taken two pregnancy test but these are coming up as negative. What puzzles me is why am I having pregnancy symptoms. My breasts are sore and I feel like I always want to pee. When I had my daughter 12 years ago I knew I was pregnant straight away. When I had my previous 3 eptopics I also knew I was pregnant straight away. I have the same feelings now. I am monitoring the process and will get back to you if anything exciting happens. Has anyone been in this situation before.... %-)

Yes, please let me know. I'd be very excited to here you have fallen pg and that it is in the right place. It will give me a glitter of hope. I'll be checking back periodically to see if you have updated.

Was your tube completely removed? I thought it was interesting to read that ectopic pg is 1% to happen to a women that has no other risk factors. AND pregnancy after having your tubes removed or ligated is also 1%. So we have already fallen in the 1% area with the unfortunate ectopic. Maybe we can be the 1% that will be pg after tubes removed.

Hi, I'm 42 had my FT removed in 2002. I am also wanting to be pg. IS there anything over the counter vitamins I should be taking to hel;p be in this 1 %?

Funny thing...I was feeling pg 2 weeks ago...sorebreasts, nauseated, fatigue...but...I had my period 1 week prior...then last week...I bled for 4 days...I had another period as a 21 day cycle...and forgive me for this...but it wasn't the usual scnet..but offensive.

I was wondering if I could be pregnant and thats why I'm on this board...I was seeing if there was a possibility. I ahve no clue if I was but after reading...I'm wondering.

Please someone...stand with me in prayer for this...help me tell this mountain to move!

For all of us believing and trusting God for a miracle, we have to pray for each other and for those who don't believe that pregancy can happen. I believe God to do the impossible and we have to have faith and not waiver. Keeping praying and let God's will be done.

A few weeks before I lost my second tube, the Lord gave me the name to name my son. Little did I know I was going to lose my last tube. Ladies, I went back and forth and fell into depression, questioning if I knew God's voice. Then I had to remember, His sheep know His voice... I'm here to remind you all, that God doesn't lie! In His word He made us some promises. There are so many instances of barren women conceiving in the bible. God is no respector of persons, He did it for them and He will do it for you - JUST BELIEVE!!

I will pray for us all and please do the same for me, GOD BLESS!!!

Of course you can't still get pregnant the natural way! you can get pregnant with the help of a fertility specialist, There are certain procedures like the one I had called Essure procedure that blocked you're tubes, 100% effective. So with that being said with no fallopian tubes you have nothing for you're eggs to travel through so they just absorb back into you're body. I am having to have my tubes removed in a couple of days because the essure procedure was right for me and caused me tremendous amount of pain. Good luck

I am living proof too! My Mother had BOTH fallopian tubes removed (due to two tubal (ectopic) pregnancies)...years BEFORE I was born and only had 1/3 of ovary. Somehow, I'm here!

Guest wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

YES YOU CAN!!! I am living proof! I am 36 years old and had both of my fallopian tubes removed due to ectopic births. I found out two weeks ago that I was 8 weeks pregnant. I visited with both doctors who performed my surgeries and I have visited with my ob/gyn and neither of them can give me an explanation. We have reviewed all of the charts and x-rays and both tubes were completely removed.

Please let us know if you are indeed pregnant. Yes, you should get tested "TODAY" to see if you are pg. Sometimes ectopic syptoms dont show till it is to late. Being that you have no tubes it would not be very obvious if it were attatched somewhere else in your abdomen. I hope it's good news!!