my name is Paula. I had yesterday my third miscarriage and my second estopic pregnancy. The doctor said that my left fallopian tube has a big scar and the egg cannot travel all the way to the uteris. I was wondering. How big is the chance that next time the egg will travel thru the right fallopian tube? I am 30 and I am desperate to become a mother.

Is it true that without insurance the IVF cost around 10 000 - 15 000 dollars?

Thank you for any advise, help and answer.

Men dont necessary need to come inside of you that you have to become pregnant. It is enough by the intercourse that he is losing fluid. I would wait until you miss your period and then go from there.

I know what you mean. I also had my left fallopian tube removed due to Ectopic pregnancy in 1999.i am 34 n been trying for 8yrs. I had planned to do IVF too my answers where 10 000-15000 with no insurance n if I remove my right tube it will only be 5000. they say if you had a ectopic pregnancy already chances are the other tube may be scared and thats its less chances to become preg. I am also desperate to become a mother agian. i have a 13yrs old daughter. iknow i probable didn"t anwser your question but i wanted to let you know you are not alone in this. What i think I understood from the dr. was most of that money is on meds. is this ture im not sure.