Hi i want to know who do i go to , to get pregnant me and my boyfriend have been trying for two years ... We try every day of the week and month every month ! And nothing still .. Do i go to the doctor so they can put his sperm in my egg sack

Hi guest,

Going to the fertility specialist is both you and your partners next step.  They test his sperm and sperm count as well as do a thorough check up on you and your eggs.  They would probably start with a uterine injection to see if that would make you more fertile  before going with the IVF unless if that is what you wanted and were paying for.  It's not cheap.

Good luck and hope this helps

Hi, same advice, go to specialist. I went IVF after TTC for more than 3 years, I am 35 and my first IVF failed. Almost a year after I have decided to go to IVF again. My husband was looking for some private clinic so now I am going now to Czech Rep.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

so I can keep you updated if you want. But anyway, this is the last solution, try everything what is possible to avoid this one.
Wish you luck