I had both tubes removed after an ectopic pregnancy. The doctor said that there is a 1 % chance that an egg can still make it to my Uterus, and me have a baby, has anyone had this happen?

I've honestly never heard of this being a possibility. I would, in your situation, speak with my dr. about retrieving eggs and doing IVF. They can make a little embryo in the lab, then put it into a nice cushy nine month home for you. I'm down one tube due to ectopic, so it's not an avenue we're taking right now, but it's good to know it's there if all else fails.

my friend email me today, she has ectopic pregnancy last june 2011, her right tube was cut, so chances are the left ovary is her hope.. and now after 6 months is pregnant again, 5 weeks and ultrasound shows that the egg that was fertilized came from the right ovary which has the cut tube. so i think it is possible that even if you don't have a tube or your tube is cut there is a possibility. She is  a devotee of our lady of la leche.. patrons for woman who wants to  havve a child and mothers too. I share the same sentimenst  and i know in my heart that nothing is impossible with God. pray without ceasing!