There you are...faced with that all too familiar dilemna at the company party. In your right hand is a carrot (or your favorite veggie). Just in front of you lies a heavenly smorgasboard of dipping opportunities... A) Ranch B) Dill Dip C) French Onion D) Manwich what do you do? ..I ask... WHAT DO YOU DO????!!!!

Put the darn carrot down,

grab the bowl of chips,

and try them all, several times.

I would chose "skinny" if there was a pool there. Well, maybe not now but 40 years ago I would have.

Put the darn carrot down, grab the bowl of chips, and try them all, several times.
You ANARCHIST You!!!!

You ANARCHIST You!!!! Yes, but a FAT and HAPPY ANARCHIST

You ANARCHIST You!!!!
Yes, but a FAT and HAPPY ANARCHIST ahhhhhh! so: airehead = camel toe elvis, yes?

ahhhhhh!
so:
airehead = camel toe elvis, yes?
Well, we've never been seen together in the same room...I'll let your "consipiracy theorist" mind work on that one!

:getaroom:

Dill all the way, baybeeeee!

what do you do? ..I ask... WHAT DO YOU DO????!!!! D) Manwich

what do you do? ..I ask... WHAT DO YOU DO????!!!! D) Manwich Manwich is an acceptable veggie diP?

Manwich is an acceptable veggie diP?
:1:

I'd get a plate and fill it with all the dipping items it would hold and then try them all.

what do you do? ..I ask... WHAT DO YOU DO????!!!! I'd say... WHERE THE HECK IS THE SPINACH DIP????

do not eat veggies at all therefore no problem with the dip

now nachos with cheese thats dip