To start things off i'm a huge and by huge i mean HUGE hypochondriac and if you don't know what that is it's Health Anxiety. 

Anyway 1 week ago i had some diarrhea, it was mucusy and watery. Then after it stopped i noticed i could not make a normal bowel movement, when i pushed it did not hurt, it just felt blocked. So i of course thought i had bowel obstruction. My dad then gave me Phillips Milk of Magnesia, it did not work the first time. I took it for a second time and it didn't work and then i took it for a third time. Btw i made sure it was 24 hrs before each dose. But the morning after i had my 3rd dose of MOM i had watery diarrhea, some little pieces came out with it. I fear that i may be impacted, i've only had diarrhea and a few soft pieces of poop. I'm only a teenager and i thought people that got Fecal impaction were the elderly? I don't know. I also feared that i was suffering from Laxative Abuse, even though i only took the MOM 3 times. My dad refuses taking me to the doctor because he thinks it's constipation. I have been drinking ALOT of water and i have mild lower tummy pains. Please tell me what to do and btw i'm trying to stay away from Laxatives.

im so glad this site allows guest posts! so anyway, first off you need to get an enema bag! do a few enemas to get things flowing again. dont be afraid to use several bags full. this might seem dangerous, but if you do some basic research and follow propper procedure it's very effective. use purified water, perhaps add a little salt to it. best thing to do is get a stock pot and warm the water to just above your body temp so it's not uncomfortable.

the first two times you do it you might only be able to fit half a bag in your colon, but by bag 3 you should be able to fit a full one. really spend some time on the toilet, and massage your lower abdomen to help it along. get a book or something. then do it again. eat really clean for a while, raw foods, fair amount of fruit(to the degree you think you can handle), not so much bananas, but apples, watermelon, mangoes, grapes. you want the high water, soluble fiber rich fruits, and maybe not so sweet fruits if you have issues with sugar. but eat raw veggies with simple dressings and toppings. grated carrot is a good bowl sweeper. raisins and honey is good with that. just things like that, find some other recipes online. but in general eat very simply foods. not a lot of nuts, not a lot of protein. you can go without protein for quite a while, dont be afraid of that!

once you get some relief you should read some more about how to prevent this from ever happening again. Dr. Bernard Jensens work is very informative.

i also advocate westonaprice.org, Elliot Hulse, and to some extent Robert Morse. you will find many differences in opinion here, but these people are right about so many things, i cant help but not discriminate.  i dont think eating only fruit is healthy, but i do think that it may be good to do for some people, provided you do it smart and transition into it slowly, then after you have alleviated the bulk of your ills, you can then go to a more nourishment centered whole foods diet. cleansing first, nourishment second.

let me know what happens of if you have any extra questions.

I know what you're going through. I actually had the exact same problem last summer. I'm only 18 and thought I was dying with eveeything you can name.. ended up going to the hospital 3 times from the anxiety it caused, because I was in a Hypochondria like state from it. Anyway, If it was bowel obstruction/impaction you would have SEVERE PAIN. If you're only experiencing minor discomfort and some stomach pain - that's totally normal. It's more-than-likely just bad constipation and that's always an uncomfortable feeling. If you took MOM and got diarrhea then that's actually good because it's ridding your system of waste and lets you know it's not obstructed. When I went to the doctors for mine they only gave me stool softeners, which didn't even work. What helped me was MOM, too. I ended up taking almost 5 doses or more of it. But, it may take it a day or two, maybe longer for your body to completely rid yourself of it, but just drink plenty of water and eat regularly, and that Activia yogurt works really well too for keeping the digestive system regular. You could probably even take some more MOM. But, not too much (maybe just a teaspoon full?) as that could irritate the rectum from so many bowel movements and cause hemorrhoids or even bust a vein in the rectum in which case you would see some blood, that happened to me once and it only makes you more paranoid. But, it's really nothing to worry about, just give it time and it'll work it's way out of your system. As for time being just try to stay busy and keep your mind off of it, if you like reading I'd definitely recommend a book to keep your mind occupied. Hope this helped, I know it's worrisome. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thanks, but i'm afraid to take anymore laxatives. I don't my body to start relying on Laxatives every time i try and make a bowel movement.