Hello to all. :) My sister and I were planning to start with Danish diet. Actually she was, I was just supporting the idea. :P Anyway, we found out today that this diet is too strict for us. I could never drink a cup of tea without sugar for breakfast and neither could she. We continued searching for the right diet and we ran into an article about Ideal Protein diet. It sounds good, and we are both on it, starting tomorrow. Does anyone here happen to have some recipes for this diet to share with us? We would appreciate it.

Hi to you. You could make yourselves fried eggplant. Here is the recipe:

You will need one packet f Ideal Protein soup mix, one teaspoon of seasoning, one teaspoon of garlic , salt, pepper and two eggs.

First you need to combine all the dry ingredients. Put them all in a shallow pan. Then, break the eggs into another pan and beat them well.

Heat the oil in a skillet. Cut the eggplant into slices. Dip slices in egg to coat and then coat lightly with dry mix. Finally put them in the oil and fry on both side until  it gets brown.

And here’s another that just popped up to my mind. You could make French toast.

Beat 2 egg whites. Add a pinch of salt.  Add one package of Ideal Protein plain omelet and mix it until it is smooth. Add on or two cups of shredded zucchini. Add cinnamon and sweetener.  Now you will need any optional spices as desired (vanilla, rum extract or something like that ). Spray a pan with Cooking Spray . Drop one to three cups of the batter onto the pan. You will have to wait until the mix is fully cooked on one side and then flip it on the other side. That’s all.

TinkerBell23 what do you think about the Chicken Caesar Salad?You would need two large chicken breasts, some seasoning of your own choice (I am not sure what is allowed for this diet) lettuce and Walden Farms Caesar Salad Dressing. And also one half of Dill Pickle Zipper package. Just cook the chicken and season it.When it is cooked, cut it into pieces and add in lettuce. Now all you need to do is to pour Caesar dressing on salad and put half of the bag of Dill Pickle Zippers on the salad.

That is all. It is very delicious.

It sounds very delicious to me. I actually have never tried it. I am bookmarking this recipe and I am trying it as soon as I get the chance to cook..

For a dessert you can make a Chocolate Mousse. You will need: two tablespoons of extra brut cocoa powder, one chocolate pudding, three pkts of Splenda or Stevia, eight oz of water and one tablespoon of decaf freeze-dried coffee. Add the Splenda or Stevia, coffee, cocoa powder and chocolate pudding packet in a shaker. Add water and shake it all. The only thing left to do is to leave the shaker for five minutes to absorb the water and enjoy.

Thank you guys a lot!!

I love it. We love it.

We are certainly making all of these. Especially the chocolate mousse. I can already say I will enjoy it even though I haven’t tried it yet.

We are both addicted to chocolate. Ever since we were little we fought over the chocolate. We used to hide chocolate from each other even though we always shared everything. I could easily eat 300 grams of chocolate when I was five. So if you have any recipes for cakes, or any kind of cookies, share. We appreciate those recipes most. :D

And thanks again.

Why don’t you say so? :)

I didn’t know that. If I did I would probably write you a recipe for cinnamon maple oatmeal muffins.

Needed ingredients: one egg white ,one package of Ideal Protein Plain Crepe, quarter teaspoon of cinnamon, one package of Ideal Protein Maple Oatmeal,one teaspoon of Splenda or Stevia, four oz of water, quarter teaspoon of baking soda, a pinch of salt and quarter teaspoon of baking powder. Take all dry ingredients and mix them together. Combine wet ingredients among themselves and then add them to dry ingredients. Mix it all until batter is smooth.

Next step is to fill four non-stick muffin tins. It is supposed to be enough batter for 4 muffins. Bake it for 20 minutes to 350°F. You can add a little bit of Ideal Protein Maple Syrup on them.

First thing is that, you go and buy and protein powder of your choice like amway nutrilite better than others. The reason i suggestion a protein powder is because, you're able to calculate your daily protein intake count easily. As per the dosage is concerned, you can easily control it according to your needs. A well, calculated, pure and natural form of protein intake is what everybody suggest. You can't just go wild and eat diet full of proteins. As more protein desired is also dangerous.