I'm a 15, almost 16 year old female. I constantly eat junk food but I'm lucky I have that fast metabolism. I hate eating junk food but I've just got that used to it it's now a habit. I do not eat any meat (besides chicken) and I can not stand vegetables. Don't comment saying "learn to love them". I've tried for years and that just doesn't work! I need suggestions as to what I can eat, how to keep my body healthy because clearly it's not. Any suggestions would help. Thanks!!

Ok so my parents used to MAKE me eat my veg and at 1 point I hated chicken and now I love it. Just eat your veg and in time you'll come to like it. You have to push yourself though, if your determined to get healthy then you'll do this.

Eating junk food constantly will lead to accumulation of fat in your body, which would lead to weight gain and lot of health problems later on..If you cannot stand vegetables, try having them in soups, as you will get the required nutrients..Also include fresh fruits and nuts in your diet as they are healthy..All the best !!

Maybe your family is not preparing your veggies that well. Enjoy your junk food now because it will catch up to you later in life. It catches up to everyone.Try fruit smoothies for your vitamins. Try eating dishes with beans, not refried beans. Their are wonderful mexican dishes that has beans, corn, tomatoes, and other veggies inside. You can grab some chips and eat it like a dip. Now for your green vegetables - well their are some good light salad dressings. Start with a small bowl then work up. Their are many dishes that can accommodate your taste buds. I would look online at some veggies dishes and see if they look good to you and try to make them. If you are eating just boiled veggetables - then yes- i can understand why it would suck. Even then - put some light butter on it or some soy sauce with hot sauce.

Good Luck Kid.

Steamed cauliflower and broccoli and homemade cheese sauce? Yummy, I have the easiest and yummiest recipe if you would like to try it, just ask! Stir fry veggies with rice. Juice them and drink them fast and you are done for the day, yes for the day - this is what I do and a added benefit? Weight loss and maintenance and you don't get the junk food cravings with juicing. Think about it, really good for you.