ok so i need to lose 20 pounds beffore my boyfriend gets back from chicago...i dont care if its unhealthy i need to please help

Firstly, I would consult your doctor prior to beginning ANY weight loss program... you need to make sure you are healthy enough for exercise and an abrupt change in diet. ALSO you will then be able to know if your lab work is okay...if you are lacking crucial vitamins in your diet, as you begin your program you can make sure you incorporate those vitamins or minerals into your diet. (OR also address any health problems)

Now onto a healthy lifestyle program, one that works for ANY age.

Stop eating ALL junk foods. By this I mean, fast foods, packaged desserts, chips, cookies, doughnuts etc. When you need a snack, stick with fresh fruits, fresh veggies, a few nuts or low fat yogurt.

Drink at least 8 glasses (8oz) of WATER a day. Do NOT drink any soda OR fake fruit type drinks. Anything less than 100% natural as far as juices go should be eliminated.... BUT you should drink Gatorade (or similar brand) electrolyte replacement beverages when working or playing in a hot environment.

Do NOT skip any meals. Try to have healthy options for food ONLY in your house... everyone can benefit from that. (I made the change in my house) Have a fresh fruit at breakfast with either yogurt or whole grains, like steelcut oatmeal or multigrain cereal. Milk and OJ is perfectly acceptable as well to drink.

For lunch and dinner do not overload your plate... have a lean protein, like fish, skinless chicken/turkey, lean pork and lean beef. The largest portion of food on your plate should be your veggie...always have at least ONE fresh veggie at each dinner meal. Limit your intake of pasta and rice.... maybe two or three times a week max.

Experiment with new tastes and varieties... you may be surprised that a food especially a veggie that you hated a year or two ago may be delicious to you now.

So in short, three sensible meals, two healthy snacks each day. Lots of water.

You CAN go out to eat, just keep an eye out for heart healthy/diet or weight watchers menu items..do not be shy to ask your sever to have the sauce, dressing or gravy on the side. Or substitute a high fat, fried item for a more healthy option off of the menu.

Next...keep moving throughout the day. Everything you do CAN be considered exercise depending on the amount of effort you put into it. You can simply go for a walk around a block or two... play sorts, swim, bike, do heavy cleaning around the house, yard work...etc etc. Try to get at least 30 minutes of sweaty activity each day... then every two or three days concentrate on one hour of purposeful exercise... like using youtube workout videos etc. Or going for a jog or walk for a longer amount of time at a faster pace...try to keep your heart rate up for the entire hour.

With these simple tips you can lose weight and improve your overall health.

(The above is what I have done for the last year and I have lost 85 pounds in a healthy and safe way because of it)