Hey....
  Guys what do you think which is best way to lose weight....?? share your opinion here
i think exercise is one of the best way...

The following is what I have stuck with:

Now onto a healthy lifestyle program, one that works for ANY age.

Stop eating ALL junk foods. By this I mean, fast foods, packaged desserts, chips, cookies, doughnuts etc. When you need a snack, stick with fresh fruits, fresh veggies, a few nuts or low fat yogurt.

Drink at least 8 glasses (8oz) of WATER a day. Do NOT drink any soda OR fake fruit type drinks. Anything less than 100% natural as far as juices go should be eliminated.... BUT you should drink Gatorade (or similar brand) electrolyte replacement beverages when working or playing in a hot environment.

Do NOT skip any meals. Try to have healthy options for food ONLY in your house... everyone can benefit from that. (I made the change in my house) Have a fresh fruit at breakfast with either yogurt or whole grains, like steelcut oatmeal or multigrain cereal. Milk and OJ is perfectly acceptable as well to drink.

For lunch and dinner do not overload your plate... have a lean protein, like fish, skinless chicken/turkey, lean pork and lean beef. The largest portion of food on your plate should be your veggie...always have at least ONE fresh veggie at each dinner meal. Limit your intake of pasta and rice.... maybe two or three times a week max.

Experiment with new tastes and varieties... you may be surprised that a food especially a veggie that you hated a year or two ago may be delicious to you now.

So in short, three sensible meals, two healthy snacks each day. Lots of water.

You CAN go out to eat, just keep an eye out for heart healthy/diet or weight watchers menu items..do not be shy to ask your sever to have the sauce, dressing or gravy on the side. Or substitute a high fat, fried item for a more healthy option off of the menu.

Next...keep moving throughout the day. Everything you do CAN be considered exercise depending on the amount of effort you put into it. You can simply go for a walk around a block or two... play sorts, swim, bike, do heavy cleaning around the house, yard work...etc etc. Try to get at least 30 minutes of sweaty activity each day... then every two or three days concentrate on one hour of purposeful exercise... like using youtube workout videos etc. Or going for a jog or walk for a longer amount of time at a faster pace...try to keep your heart rate up for the entire hour.

With these simple tips you can lose weight and improve your overall health.

(The above is what I have done for the last year and I have lost 85 pounds in a healthy and safe way because of it)

What worked best for me was the R&D Diet Cookie.  It's one of those 'cookie diets' but I believe it's the best one.  Losing weight relatively quickly kept me motivated and it was easier to stick with until I lost the weight I wanted.  Also, I don't recommend exercising... at least not right away.  First get used to being on the diet and losing weight.  You don't want to exercise because exercise increases your appetite (aka 'working up an appetite').  There is plenty of time to exercise for health later after you've lost weight and are just trying to maintain the weight loss. 

Nutritionists think that no matter what you control (such as protein, carbohydrate or fat), you finally reduce caloric intake. If a person reduces 800 cal intakes each day, he’ll lose 10 pounds within 6 weeks; if he reduces 500 cal intakes each day, he may lose 10 lbs within 2.5 months. But you must avoid reducing too quickly, otherwise it is very dangerous.