I definitely don’t like winter and cold weather. Probably my ancestors came from some tropical island and I still feel their preferences in my genes. I like cycling though. And I would like not to interrupt or pause my training during long, cold winter days. I think about getting stationary bike trainer. What do you think?

There are many of us who prefer summer over winter. After all, scientists theorize that all of us came from Africa at some point in the past. All races. Obviously most of us still carry the affection to the warm nice environment. Unfortunately we have to put up with subzero temperatures and snowy streets. In order to avoid that we ride recumbent bikes or our regular bikes on an indoor trainers. So you have figured it out correctly. You will be able to enjoy riding the bike in the convenient atmosphere of your own home. On top of that you can watch your favorite movie while spinning the wheels.