I don’t want to stop riding my bike even during the cold winter days. However I don’t picture myself riding through a snow blizzard at sub zero temperature with ice on my eyebrows. So I have decided to ride a bike indoor. What are the possibilities of Bicycle Indoor Training?

It is good that you don’t want to get lazy during the cold winter days. There are several possibilities for the bicycle indoor training. First you can get a recumbent bike. It is small and convenient way to keep spinning the wheels. Bike trainer is also a good way of indoor training. It is a way to use your regular bike as a recumbent bike. You put your back wheel into the rack where you fix it by a small rack wheel which provides enough resistance as if your wheel was rolling on the ground. Some top brand name bike trainers can be found at your local store and most of them are available at discount prices.