I have decided that I won’t get lazy during the next winter. I want to keep spinning the wheels no matter what. Since I hate cold weather and snow an Indoor Trainer or Rollers may be the best solution for me. I am just not sure which one to choose. Indoor Trainer or Rollers?

Well, to be honest it depends on your personality. I know that it sounds silly but I will explain. Trainer is really a better solution to prepare for racing than stationary bike. It provides more realistic ride and requires better technique. However, it is monotonous. People who are used to enjoying the scenery while riding may find an indoor trainer extremely boring. Staring at the wall for an hour or more isn’t exactly a first-class fun. Of course, you can listen to music, watch TV or video. That is where rollers step in. They are similar to the trainers with the exception that they do not support the bike. It means that you have to balance not to fly off the rollers while spinning the wheels. It may be a good challenge. It can help some people to focus on the workout and avoid tedium. On the other hand, others, like me, prefer the stability and convenience trainer provides.