hi my neice has leukemia and i want to know what does leukemia do to your body %-)

Hey I would like to know too.. ive been looking every were but nothing seems to really explain in like that language i would understand i keep finding doctor languages %-)

it affects the body by makng to many white blood cells and losing population in red blood cells. :-) :-| XD :$ :'( >;) :-S 8-| :-( :-) :-D

Hi my daughter has leukemia and I would like to know those leukemia cause you to eat hard,soft,hot things that are not liquid

leukemia affects the body , it makes it weaker and more fragile. Be careful in large crowds, leukemia affects the immune system and makes it easier to get sick. Since the body becomes more fragile a person with leukemia can bruise easily. It also makes blood clotting poorer or more difficult resulting in easily bleeding. Check ups with your doctor when any minor injuries couldn't hurt, you could never be to careful.

New Hope
Are you looking to see what treatment for leukemia does to one's body? If they are undergoing chemotherapy, every chemo drug causes a different reaction, and everyone reacts differently. My daughter was diagnosed with neuroblastoma last year, and as we were sitting in the oncologist's office, listening to what kind of treatment plan she needed, my started to blur with all of the side effects--mouth sores, deafness, loss of feeling (numbness) in toes and fingers, hair loss, loss of appetite, weight gain--the list goes on and on.

As far as quality of life--chemo takes out your immune system, so spiking a fever (need to go to the ER if a temp gets to be 99.5) is very common. You need to be around people who are 110% healthy. Go to public buildings during off hours so it's not as crowded. Kids shouldn't be around sand (animal feces can get them sick) so no park or beach. Have guests take off their shoes before entering your house, and keep a bottle of hand-sanitizer at the front door so it's the first thing everyone uses when they get inside.

These are just a few things--the list can go on and on. Good luck, and wishing you a speedy recovery!!

i like chicken