my sister is 18 year and she had seisures and now she is taking medications and didn't have anymore seisures. For almost a year but now while she was doing a blood test she had a high white blood cells in the meen time everything works fine and she has no infection? Why is that?

There are several other reasons why white blood cell count can be high. As you said, one of the most common causes is presence of some infection in your sisters body because white blood cells are involved in fighting bacteria and viruses. But also, some other conditions, mostly genetic and auto immune diseases can cause high white blood cell count - what is the condition that was causing seizures that your sister had? Also, some medications can contribute to different blood test results.

i dont know actually why she had seizures she used to have all of her body shaking. and untill now more than 2 years the dr's didn't say any specific reason for it. but why the dr. was worried about the high white cells she even made my sister have another blood test to make sure and it was also the same?? actually my mom is worried it could be somthing bad like leukemia :-(