Me and my boyfriend been dating since high school almost 4 years. We have been on and off now we have a 1 year old daughter we about 5-6 month ago we had broken up for about 4 months . Ive had2 abortions off him. But lately I feel as if he's unhappy with me anything and everyone seems to b more fun than me. He's told me the " essence of our relationship is gone" I'm really trying to make this work for my daughter... I don't know if he loves me or he's just with me because our daughter??? Please help

I think you need to ask him that question. Ask if he is with you because he truly loves you or only because of your daughter. Your daughter does need a father but maybe you two being together isn't what's best for you. . You know if you and him aren't together he can still be a father. yes it will be alot harder but you need to be happy also. You need to know what's right for you. Look in your heart and at everything. Are you realy happy with him?. Is your relationship lost something?.