My boyfriend is crazy! He’s a runner and I think that’s great but the problem is that he exhausts himself. I’m worried because he never misses his training no matter how bad he feels. He also never misses his training even if the weather is very bad. Sometimes he gets home completely squeezed and pale and I think his body reacts against such behavior. Do you listening what your body tells you?

Of course I do! What’s the point in exercising if you don’t listen to what your body tells you? Running should make you feel good and fit, and it should improve your health, but we’re all different and somebody can run ten miles every day and feel great while somebody else can feel tired after only 3 miles. So, one of the main things about running and any other activity is to listen to your body. Maybe your boyfriend thinks it’s all about facts and figures and that successful running means the number of miles covered, but the truth is that running is successful only if it makes you feel good. If he continues behaving like that, he can damage his health.