Hello everyone. I have been having some problems with my health lately.

All my life I was very healthy. When I was a child, and my brother and sister get the flu, I used to spend every minute with them carrying them around the house and I never got infected. My mother was amazed with the immune system I had. But these past two years I’ve been having many health problems. I decided to do something about my health on my own, since I don’t see that the doctors are trying that much. I decided to detox my body and I was wondering, can you detox your whole body with Dherbs?

Hi! I’ve heard of that program, Dherbs.

It is a 20 day detox plan and it includes 6 different supplements and some diet plan. You are also supposed to lose some weight by doing it, but I can tell you that the weight loss achieved through this program is not at all significant. I know because my friend was on it.

As for the detox, yes, it can help in removing toxins from your whole body.

But please be careful with those supplements. They are not as naïve as you may think.

Especially if you already have health problems, like you say you do.

That is true. I completely agree with you Julietteee. 

1. This plan is great when it comes to removing toxins from your body, even if you follow some phases individually. 

2. It is barely beneficial when it comes to weight loss, you will lose up to 8 pounds top. 

3. Please, please be careful with this. Some of these supplements contain strong laxatives and diuretics.

Also you will be using stimulants. And you should know that some ingredients combined, if taken in large dosed can seriously harm your health. Many people are not aware of this when they start with the plan. 

Actually, @master22, our Full Body Cleanse contains zero stimulants. All of our ingredients are 100% natural and -- just like eating bags and bags of lettuce -- can be taken with no upper limit. You don't have to "be careful" when you're on the full body cleanse. Just do what the guidebook says and you'll be feeling great. As far as weight loss goes, of course, everyone's results are different, but most people who stick to the diet for the full 20 days lose about a pound a day. 8 pounds is definitely on the low end.