Hi I'm 16. I feel like I am going through puberty, but something is off. My testicles for the past year and a half really haven't grown and I feel that even at the beginning of puberty there wasn't much growing in my penis or my balls. Please help I have hairy legs, some pubic hair, and a little harm pit hair. However, I feel like I haven't grown at all. By the way I tried measuring my penis with a ruler starting at the pubic bone and I believe it is around 5.5 inches. Please help???

Hey legendary how big are your testicles? Your penis is actually averaged size for an adult .... how tall are you and how tall are your parents? At your age you still have more time to develop butnit sounds like you are developing normally.

They aren't that big. I'm 5'7 and my mom is 5'3 while my dad is like 5'10. I just feel like my balls haven't dropped since puberty.

Hey again sonyes you may still grow more. It's hard to tell for sure. Are you able to ejaculate semen? Is there any way you could measure the length, width and depth of your testicles (preferably in centimeters ) ? That will give me a better idea of how close to average your testicles are. Finally what is your idea or definition of "balls drop". I think many people have different ideas of what that means.

I measured the testicles. The width is 1.75 inches and the length is 2 inches. They don't really look as big as they sound.

However I don't believe I'm measuring it right because those are absurdly big. I mean looking at them they look rather small.

That measurement is actually average for an adult male. You measured each testicle individually right? Was your scrotum loose and relaxed so your testicles would hang or was it tighter ? It may also help to use a piece of string to measure your testicle since it is flexible and can curve with the shape of your testicle then measure the length of the string with a ruler. Also are you able to ejaculate yet ?

I am able to ejaculate and it looks like any other persons. I just feel that I haven't seen a lot of growth in that area and I feel behind then everybody else in puberty.

I completely understand your frustratetion. I thought the same way when I was going through puberty. You actually seem to be developing totally normal and average for your age. If you want to try the measuring the way I mentioned earlier you might get a more accurate measure of your testicles