I am 14, I do not show any signs of puberty other than a small amount of pubic hair,I have read that your testicles have to "drop" to start to produce pubic hair, but mine haven't dropped and I have pubic hair(a little) Is this normal?

Hi ihaveaquestion
The pubic hair you have confirms you have started puberty and hair is often one of the first signs of starting puberty.
Your testicles should drop when you are a baby if you can feel both of them in your scrotum they have already dropped. Do you mean that they don't hang down rather than dropped if so all that means is your testicles have not grown enough or become heavy enough to stretch your scrotum and hang lower. It sounds like you are developing just as you should be maybe with a little bit of a late start compared to some but that is nothing to worry about as everyone grows and develops at different rates and times. For just starting puberty you are developing normally.