Ok so I just turned 15 last week and my balls still haven't dropped. I have no pubic hair or armpit hair or any leg hair and I have a way higher voice than all of my friends. I have started masturbating a lot more than I used to but I never can cum, it is always clearish yellow and I smells like pee, so that's what I think it is. Plus, I just went to a dance last night and there were a ton of hot girls there and one of them started twerking on my balls and it felt so good, but I was embarrassed because I'm pretty sure she couldn't even feel my penis cuz it is so small, it's like 2 inches soft and like 3 when hard. I got a boner because it was so hot but I didn't ask her to go anywhere and do something more than dancing because I have a little penis and can't cum. Will someone please talk to me about this because I am going to the sam dance next year and I want to do more than what I did this year.

Hi TatMor

Your balls should drop when you are a baby so you should be able to feel them in your scrotum it could be they are just not heavy enough to hang down much yet.

The clear stuff that comes out is pre-cum if it comes during masturbation if nothing comes out at orgasm it might just be you have not reached the point where you are able to ejaculate.

Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times you could be just a bit of a late bloomer.

If you search for the Tanner puberty scale and do the quiz it can give you a good idea of what’s going on.

Try not to worry about the dance next year there could be a lot of changes happen with your body between now and then.

It does sound like you are developing just as you should be but with maybe just a bit of a late start compared to some guys and that is pretty common.

Have your balls dropped yet?