I am 15. I have a bit of pubic hair at the base of my penis, but it's not very coarse. My pubic hair started growing like 2-3 years ago. Since then I have grown a few armpit hairs, and a few hairs on my scrotum. My penis is 4 inches long erect, and 2 flaccid. My balls haven't really dropped, but sometimes they hang. What I am worried about Is I had some condition with my right testicle last year, where a small part of the testicle twisted, and it swelled up to 3 times the size. Would this stall my puberty?

Hi Ck,

You are in puberty.  Pubic hair and armpit hair are positive indications.

Not everyone develops at the same rate so don't compare yourself to your friends.  Your penis is in the normal range for a 15 year old.

Hope it helps.

I'm 15 and I have a 2 inch penis when it's soft and 3 when hard but I have some pubes above it and underneath it have I hit puberty yet?

Hi guest,

If you have pubic hair then yes, you are in puberty.

when will puberty stop?

Puberty is not a finish line. Hitting puberty might better be thought of as starting puberty. You have a internal clock that will determine the stages of growth you will go through. I realize you are in a hurry....I understand taking a shower after sports or gym class with those in later stages of puberty is embarrassing, but just wait...your time will come!!!

a Grandfater

I'm 15 and I and I don't know if I have any pubic hair I can see a little bit of hair on my sack but can't tell if it's pubic hair. My penis doesn't grow it is about 4 inches when hard and when not I can push it in like a button is there something wrong with me and will I ever hit puberty