I am 14,male, 5"6 115 pounds. I have pubes at the base of my penis ,some hair on my balls and little armpit hair. My penis is about 4 inches hard. My testicles are about 1.5 inches long. When I masturbate I get good feelings over and over. The only thing that comes out is one or two clear sticky drops thAt hardly come out. What stage of puberty am I in and when will I be able to cum.please help

I'm 16 and the same.You have started puberty and are probably early stage 2 of puberty. You are still young so I would'nt worry about it.

WHAT!!!!! I am 12 male 5"1 112 pounds and i already reached puberty i have a lot hair around the penis and very little on my balls. My penis is around 3 inches and when i masturbate it's 5 inches can you imagine that. And when i masturbate i squirt a lot of cum its clearish and i eat it.......

Don't worry about the 12 y.o jerk. It's totally normal

Hi, many boys eat his own cum, It has many nutrients. Don't worry by that, When you start to maturbate?

you eat your sperm!?

It´s pretty normal.

I am 14 iam the size of a 8 year old and only one side of my balls drop yesterday the other one just dropped but it is small I have no hair anywhere yet have I hit puberty yet I hope so iam worried

Really?? How did you realize that another ball dropped, it hurts?
You told your mom?

Sry I ment one ball has drop I think 2 years ago or 1 year ago the other one drop yesterday and its small will it grow like the other one does it meen iam hitting or going thore prupty

No I didn't tell my mon and it didn't hurt I could feel a ball there

Hey guys I was wondering if I've hit puberty because I am 14 and I have little blond hairs around my private parts but the hair on my head is brown.. Also my penis is only like 2 inches soft and around 4 hard. I have no armpit Hair and my voice is still high pitched. I think my balls have dropped also.

Yes, It´s possible you just hit puberty, Do you feel any pain in your balls? What color is your scrotum?... When exactly you noticed that blond hairs around your penis? Dd you practice masturbation or not yet?... Can you um or not yet?

Dear Gueat227,
When you grow old, say 15 or 16 your Penis length will also grow. At that time when you masturbate copious semen
will be ejaculated from your Penis.

Shave your pubic hairs regularly, and apply Vitamin E oil on the Penis daily and massage your Penis after taking your bath.

Eat almond , walnuts, and fresh fruits with your diet regularly.