Don't mean to brag but a few months back, my mom commented on how muscular my thighs looked (I was wearing shorts) and I was
I'm also proud of the nice calves and abs running has given me.

How bout you?

Calves. All the hill running and hill workouts have left me with that deep W carved into the back of my calves.

My left big toe is outta this world

Back in the day, i was proud of my calves. I hope to one day be proud of running abs.

My feet, I imagine. Several people who have had long running careers have said I have the perfect feet for running (even though I'm a moderate overpronator - go figure).

nuttin to be proud of here. :shrug:

Uh my arms..... The gnarly looking calfs come easy from the running but my arms aren't real runner-like.....

Even at the ripe old age of 50 I get complements all the time on my muscular legs, especially the calves.

muscular legs

I have fantastic serratus.

my pancreas is awesome.

My calves.

I have a body builder acquaintance that asked me where I got them and I said I was born with most of it, but that running made them pop right out.

And a martial artist friend saw them once and fecitously (sp?) said "Grow some calves will you, you sissy!!??"

Personally, I'm proud of the fact that my a$$ is no longer poised to take over the world.

bodacious TAH-TAHS.

i'm so kidding. :|

my teeth are straight like his. but that's not running.

sigh.

When I wasn't so post-baby flabby :( I used to be most proud of my abs. Now, I look back and I envy the entire body that I once had. I'll get there, I HOPE, but it will take a lot more effort and planning than it took back then.

chin (singular)