Good day. 

My name is Lina. I had a huge fight with my husband and we don't talk. I think that we didn't talk for one month. Or more! Who counts?  I noticed that he is really weird in the last couple of days and I don't know what is going on. One day he went to his job and I went into his room. I found Acebutolol pills. I found that they are used for some heart diseases and now I am scared. I don't know what is going on with him and I don't want to ask him because I know that he doesn't want to talk about it.

What heart diseases you can treat with Acebutolol?

Hello. We are talking about most famous beta – blocker ever. To cut long story short, it is used to treat high blood pressure and very irregular heartbeats. If you have high blood pressure, lowering of it can help in preventing strokes, possible heart attacks, some kidney problems as well. Also, treating irregular heartbeats helps the heart to work much better and with less strain as well. Remember that you need to treat irregular heartbeats, because they can be a serious problems sometimes and sometimes they can lead to the heart attack, especially if you are having problems with high blood pressure.

Hi there. I remember that Acebutolol was one of the first medications that my wife was using when they found out that she is having some heart issues. Doctor decided to prescribe this medication to her. Anyway,  Acebutolol is prescribed to treat a number of conditions but it is usually used for high blood pressure problems. If you are unsure why you are taking it, speak with your doctor. That is the most important thing, to get some tips about it. Treatment with acebutolol is usually long - term, so you need to be prepared that you will not use it shortly. My wife was using it for three years. 

Hey there. Sure, it is used in treating high blood pressure. You should know that medicine can actually be used alone or in the combination with some other medicines. It is also used to treat certain kinds of irregular heartbeat, but you will know exactly what is used for after your doctor tells you more about it. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. This is actually a beta-blocker that works by causing the heart to beat more slowly and regularly. There are several ways in which you should not use it and that is if you are allergic to it, if you have slow heart rate, if you are taking mibefradil.

Good day there. I was using it and I can tell you that Acebutolol is a beta-blocker and it is one of the best beta – blockers ever. Beta-blockers affect the heart and circulation, they can affect your blood flow through arteries and veins. Acebutolol is used to treat hypertension or high blood pressure, and it can treat some heart rhythm disorders. But it can also cause a damage if you don’t follow your doctor’s instruction. Number one, you NEVER should use acebutolol if you have a serious heart condition such as "AV block" especially if you have 2nd or 3rd degree, also don’t use it if you have severe heart failure, or slow heartbeats that have caused you to faint.