Uhm, well im kinda worried, no im really worried bcoz me and my boyfriend were together and I don't know why, it just happened he fingered me. but before that i gave him a hand*** after that i think he arranged his pants closed his zipper like that thing and then he fingered me, i don't know what hand did he use but I know he pre cum when i gave him hand***. that happened the day after the last day of my period, could I get pregnant? please help :( thank you so muuuuuuuuuuuuuch, I will appreciate accurate and answers that are very true

Hi Luvzvimeenda

I Don;t think you have anything to worry about, as you have said, you had contact with for your boyfriends penis as he ejaculated, so most of the semen would have gone on your hand.  As you mention your partner did put himself away before starting to stimulate you, he may have got the smallest amount on his hand as he did this, which was most probably wiped off in the process of adjusting himself, and then putting his hand under your clothes.  To answer how long it can live in the air, not long at all it starts dying straight away as it does not like cold, and any temperature lower than body heat means it's going to die off most being completely dead within a  few minutes.

Sperm needs moisture and warmth to survive and again this has been wiped off between both your clothing.  The time on your cycle when this happened , day one of your cycle is a lower risk time of becoming pregnant.  Had this happened another 2 weeks on, this is when you are most likely to become pregnant.  With all these factors I'd say there is not much chance...if any at all of being pregnant.

I hope this helps<3

Sorry I just realized I made a mistake with the day of your cycle. Day one is the first day of your period, so if your period had lasted 5 days, and this happened then it would be day 5 of your cycle. This does not change the rest of mt reply I just thought it important to correct that...Sorry I just got confused for a second reading your post

so there is still a low chance of getting pregnant or no chance at all? we were in a air conditioned room when that happened so you said sperm needs warm environment and you said it does not like cold so it will die within few minutes. is that really true? thank you so much for your replies! now I feel much better. I am so not doing that again, once he does it again im gonna kick his butt out of my life, i don't want to be paranoid like this again! thankyouuuu :*

it happen if your in fertilized period

Pregnancy might have possibly followed if it had have occurred at a fertile time, which it hadn't and so couldn't, but anyway didn't.

But sperm doesn't usually 'hit the air'. It is usually in semen.

My girlfriend touched my pennies so I think she has got pre cum on her hand . She was all dressed during that time and after about half an hour she got into a air conditioned bus and travelled for one and half an hour . So she can get pregnant if somehow sperm get into her vagina?

I also urinated before she tiuched my pennies.

Touching means touched by hand . Im relly nervous thats why im asking u.