I need help. I'm not sure if I could be pregnant or not. Me and my boyfriend were fooling around. I gave him oral sex and he ejaculated in my mouth. Afterwards he mentioned a damp spot on his jumper and touched his hand off it. It was unclear if this was saliva or semen. A few minutes after (around 5-10) this he fingered me My fear is that there was semen on his fingers and it was somehow inserted into my vagina. My period ended yesterday.HELP!!

Hello Ava I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Even if what he touched was semen, there would have hardly been any transferred onto his finger. Sperm gets trapped in fabric so by simply touching that it is unlikely for the trapped sperm to break free and grab onto his finger. Also, that semen is dying by the second ever since it it reached the air so even if any did manage to get on his finger, it would be rather weak and getting weaker. If this then entered your vagina it's very unlikely you'd get pregnant from it as it would be pretty unlikely if live sperm did this. On top of that, you say your period ended a day ago and so if your cycle is regular and a normal 28-30 day one, chances are if this 'super semen' was able to make the journey, traveling up to 5 days to the egg,there wouldn't even be an egg there yet.

I'd say not to worry about it, I'm no expert but I feel it's very unlikely especially when it might not have even been semen! If you have anymore questions feel free to ask them any time and keep us updated!

Hi Ava

The fact your period ended only a day ago would suggest that you were probably not fertile, but as you have given no indication of your cycle length, or how long your period lasted, it is difficult to be certain.

Obviously if it were not semen, there would be no concern, but if it were semen on his fingers, then they would almost certainly be transferred into your vagina. However a 'damp spot' is less of a concern than a 'wet spot' as the fabric would likely have absorbed most of the fluid, and sperm need liquid to swim in (they can't walk or crawl!).

[1] sperm are microscopic.
[2] sperm don't grab onto fingers. They can only swim.
[3] sperm live in semen
[4] sperm does not 'reach the air' until the seminal fluid has disappeared.
[5] if sperm started as soon as it could 'reach the air', then semen samples could not be taken to examine sperm.
[6] sperm do not travel for 5 days. They reach the fallopian tubes in a very short time. They can live in a woman's body for 5 days, waiting for a released egg.

my cycle lasts 28 days with a 6-7 day period

So, guessing from that information, your period started 23rd Dec and finished 29th Dec. If the event took place 30th Dec, then t was not likely to have been a fertile day.
With a 28-day cycle and a period starting 23rd Dec, you would probably not be fertile until 1st Jan.