I know this sounds really irrational but I have anxiety and I just worry a lot.. ; So I had sex in the beginning of March like 10th~20th ish twice. We didn't have lube so I used my spit, but I had given him a bj previously and he fingered me after he touched his thing, but wiped his hand before he fingered me though. Also, there was this thick white stuff on the end of the condom after we were done.. o-o; And him and I both had our underwear and he rubbed his thing on mine..(dry sex?)  He never came though through out the whole thing. I know everyone is saying I shouldn't worry, but my anxiety is just driving me crazy. I took a test 3-4? 2-3? weeks after and it said negative, I also took one yesterday and it said negative. I also got my period it was 2 days late, but there are all these people who say they had false negative tests, had their periods and still were pregnant. I'm so worried.. it's driving me crazy.. please help.. I know I sound ridiculous, but the worries wont go away.. People say that there is sperm in precum and others say there is none.. Please help.. This is literally driving me crazy.. 

Thank you 

Doesn't sound like you're pregnant just don't think about it so much its all in ur head

There have been studies done showing in some men there is active sperm in their pre-cum while others have little to none, so really just depends on the guy your with but better safe than sorry. If you had a "normal" like period then you are probably not pregnant. A period is the lining of your uterus shedding and when your pregnant it will stop your period because the shedding would push the baby out causing a miscarriage. If your going to have sex make sure to always use a condom even with foreplay. You can get pregnant without intercourse by transferring sperm from his penis inside of you by rubbing his penis against your vagina, him touching his penis then touching you, etc. Also remember if you have sex without a condom and do the pull out method you are not being safe because of pre-cum (which he will make throughout the sexual encounter) and if he ejaculates on you and it gets close to your vagina it could drip causing pregnancy.

Now reading everything closely above in my opinion I would say no you are not pregnant because you had a period and the test are negative. If you have any more questions or anything your confused about feel free to ask me.

I can't stop worrying T_T..
So I've always had a faint line on my stomach the brown line I forget what it's called, it doesn't seem to have gotten darker, but sometimes it looks darker/longer and other times it doesn't... Does this mean anything? Or is it all in my head.. I get like sharp pains in my lower abdomen occasionally as well.
I just keep reading these weird stories of how people got pregnant even when the tests were negative is it even likely that these things happen though? My breasts aren't bloated or getting bigger either.
Also, now I'm scared I might not get my second period.. : I'm getting so irrational..
Just to make sure again...
The sperm if there was any in the precum, it couldn't pass through two layers of underwear right? Or would it die before that? Because there was little to none from what I remember.
Also, the spit would kill the sperm right? Since there wouldn't have been that much anyway if there was any in the precum..
And when he touched his thing and got some precum on his finger, but wiped it dry then fingered me. What is the possibility of becoming pregnant from that and all of the things I've mentioned above? T_TI'm sorry the questions sound so stupid.. I just need lots of reassurance;;
Thank you:

Uhh.. I already wrote something, but it says it got reported for some reason so I'll try again..
My worries aren't disappearing.. like theyre getting worse so I just want to clarify TT
I'm scared that my next period wont come for some reason
My breasts aren't bloated or getting bigger, but my abdomen sometimes gets these sharp pains. :
Also, the brown line that is supposed to appear when someone is pregnant. I've always had one, but recently Ive been noticing it more like it seems longer or darker from time to time. Is this just all in my head?
Also, sperm in the precum wouldn't be able to get through 2 layers of underwear right? Like it would die before? Because from what I remember there was like little to no precum..
And the spit would kill the sperm if there was any in the precum right? ._.;;
When he touched his thing with his hand and he got some precum on it and wiped it off, then fingered me the sperm if there was any, would have died right?
With the things I've listed above what are the chances of actually becoming pregnant? Because there are all these weird and crazy stories other people share online and it's just scaring me..
Thank you

Its possible to get through two layers of clothing if both pair of underwear was soaking wet but the possibilities are slim to none.

Pains in your abdomen could be from tons of reasons....Working out, over stretching, upcoming period, from a bowel movement, stress, etc

With so many women on earth someone is going to have something weird happen to them and have that freak accident of getting pregnant etc. There is no set of rules of how things happen so try to avoid worrying yourself to death. When you worry and stress out so much it can cause you to have pregnancy like symptoms and even make your period late. In my opinion I think your worrying to much and you are probably not pregnant.

So.. Last time my period came on April 5th, but this month it hasn't come yet.. : It is because I'm worrying too much? Or could it be another thing? TT My stomach is hurting sometimes like it's going to come, but it never does and my hip bones kind of hurt too sometimes.. 

I'm just so scared.. I can't stop worrying for some reason.. It's just getting worse T.T Please help T_T... Will it come if I stop worrying?? I'm the same poster from before so I guess i've explained everything.. 

Sorry for asking so many questions.. It's just that I cant even focus on school anymore.. or anything.. all I do is worry : My anxiety is getting to me.. What do you think may be the problem? Could you please explain a bit in detail so I can read it to reassure myself? Since you did say Im not pregnant and then i'm probably not pregnant ._.;; but my period still not coming worries me : 

Thank you T_T 

Ohoh could you read what I asked please TT I didn't put it as a reply.. woopps;;