Are there some supplements or vitamins that I can us to improve concentration? I am 47 years old, and I noticed that I am in total mess lately…well for along time. I need something that will improve my memory performance. What do you suggest?

I am using omega-3 supplement. Vitamins such as C and E can be good for concentration improvement. Several studies with elderly subjects indicate that individuals who ingest higher amounts of vitamin C have better cognitive function and memory performance. Also the amount of vitamin E in the blood is associated with memory performance. There are other beneficial supplements such as: B6, B12, beta carotene, acetyl l –carnitine, Phosphatidylserine, Nicotinic acid…etc.

Hi there,
Well if I am not mistaking ginko biloba is something that can help you with concentration improvement. The fact is that you can use several things that will help you, such as vitamins or omega 3 supplements. There are also several methods where you can train yourself and your brain to have more concentration. The fact is that you don’t have anything that can help you instantly and you will have to work on this thing for longer period of time. You have to find methods that help with increasing your memory abilities in the brain. I think vitamins C and vitamin E is very good for this. I hope this helped you a bit.
Best wishes,
Marco